Date: March 15th, 2019
11 AM: Wellness Fair begins! Refreshments & snacks will be provided so come check us out!
12 PM: Run warm-up led by UBC Thunderbird Athletes Council
12:15 PM: Official start of run/walk
1:30 PM: Official end of run/walk & Raffle!
Route Map & Description:
- Start at Nest outdoors area
- Run up towards the Fountain and turn right, run all the way down to Rose Garden, then all the way down the other way towards Thunderbird Stadium (Stadium Road) and back to Fountain.
- Return to Nest area. For the full 5K run, run back towards Fountain, to the Rose Garden, and back towards the Nest from the Fountain.
The Wellness Fair
The Wellness Fair component of ROAR aims to feature and promote various wellness organizations and initiatives around campus. This year, boothers include:
- UBC Mental Health Awareness Club (co-host of ROAR). We will also be bringing pamphlets from UBC SASC, UBC Kaleidoscope, and the Mood Disorders Society of Canada.
- UBC Sexual Violence Prevention & Response
- AMS Speakeasy
- UBC Student Athlete Mental Health Initiative
- UBC Mental Health Network
- Project Aurora (New campus mental health project)
- The #TriAgainProject
For boothing inquiries or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or message our Facebook page (facebook.com/ubcmhac).
See you there!